Tuesday 19 January 2010

My Pitch

Pitch





After I presented my pitch, I recvieved feedback sheets from the rest of the class, and these are what I found most helpful;



The feedback I recieved was helpful, because before the pitch, I was uncertain to what I wanted my front cover to look like, however after gaining feedback to what would look good, and what wouldn't look good, I have been able to develop my idea's further.


I think that I could of presented my work on font schemes to the class, to show them more ideas of the style I want my magazine to have.


If I was to redo my pitch, I would definatly present a clearer idea of what I want my magazine to look like, perhaps create some kind of mock up, and get opinions off the rest of the group, and perhaps even more ideas to develop off.








0 comments:

Post a Comment