Friday 22 January 2010

Different poses to take into consideration


Poses for the front cover, contents and double spread.
With my last experiment, I learnt that I needed to focus on how to have the person standing, and posing, because the way they are posing, portrays the image of the magazine.
I decided to test different props, including a vintage radio, and some chords. I chose these props because, the radio related to music, and I liked the look of a vintage radio, and I chose the chords because it related to the title of the magazine, and I thought that this could become iconic with futures issues.
With these pictures, I didn't edit the colour of them, because I wanted to focus more on the picture, naturally, rather than an edited version. I will however edit the photos, if I decide to use them for the cover.
I took these photos using my DSLR, and I used a desk lamp with the lamp shade taken off to make the shadow really vivid, which I think looks good.

2 comments:

Jordan Fox said...

;)

Lily Jones said...

I Like the last photo, the light makes him stand out which works really well! I like the radio and leads, they make a really good connotation to music! x

Post a Comment