Thursday 14 January 2010

Light testing

Light Painting

For my magazine, I am interested in using 'light painting' as a main feature.
I haven't ever seen this before on a magazine, so I think it would be a good idea to introduce it, as it would be original.
I tested a few photos of how I could use this form of technology, and these are some I produced:

Since my magazine will be called Chord, I thought it would be a good Idea to do a light painting effect with the title written in lights. I thought this looked good, but I think I prefer a regular bold title.


For the main picture, I was thinking something like this. I like the look of light surrounding the person, because I think it makes the person look important, and brings attention to this person, which is the main point of the main image of a front cover. However I would choose to do this on a plain background, so that the photo is not too busy. Like this....


0 comments:

Post a Comment