Thursday 21 January 2010

Black background and Colour model





Background Colour



I have decided that, for my final designs, I may use a colourless background, and colour model, I will however use the light painting effect, which I have been experimenting with throughout my coursework. I think that the background contrasting with the model will make the cover 'pop', because colour attracts the eye, therefore more readers may be influenced to buy the magazine.

When I set out to take photos for my magazine, I will put a lot of thought into the poses I will tell them to do, Because, in my opinion a pose is everything. An original pose says "original magazine", and I think Indie is all about being original. I'm not sure I like the pose I experimented with, because I don't think they are as original as they could be, also they don't contain the light painting, as I can't light paint around myself.
To take these photos, I simply set the camera down on a tripod, and hit self timer. I then used photoshop to adjust the colours.








2 comments:

Lily Jones said...

i really like the photo at the top, it's a really good pose! try wearing a trilby and re-doing it to make it look really vintage! x

Lily Jones said...

definately use the photo at the top jack! it looks good, attitude babeh x

Post a Comment