Tuesday 9 February 2010

Double page spread draft

DOUBLE PAGE SPEAD

I like the look of my double page spread, because I like how the image is sperate from the article. I had some trouble positioning my writing in box layers, because I couldn't find where to put them, without it looking too crouded, but I think that I managed to find an alternative without blocking the photo, or making it look too busy. I think the column idea is a great success, because it makes the page look organised and tidy, and the writing is still readable. From my original mock up idea, I changed the position of Jeremy Stone, and made the background longer on photoshop, with the use of spot healing tool, and then the burn tool. I'm not sure if I like the title of the page though, because I dont think that it stands out as much as it could, so I'm considering revising my desicion, and making the font more visable. Overall though I like this design, and I think that the final design will look something very much like this.

2 comments:

Lily Jones said...

i like this! maybe you should try making the title real big, so that everyone can see jezza's name, as he has deep passion for cherie!

Anonymous said...

Ohh yeah, I agree.
I'll make the title big, and make Cherie's name bold or something, because he really does have deep passion for her.

Post a Comment