Monday 8 February 2010

Contents Draft







When coming up with design ideas for my contents page, I wanted it to look similar to my front cover, but I couldn't make up my mind to which font style to use for my contents, so I uploaded both so that I could get some peer feedback, to help me decide. I plan on changing a few things on this, because I think that this can look a bit simple, so I decided to have the banner at the bottom run between the persons (Jeremy Stone) legs, so that this showed some use of layers. I love this photo because this really portrays the whole 'vintage' look that I am going for, with the 60's radio, and the hat. I decided to make the background look rough too, for this I used the burn tool on photoshop, just like my front cover, so that the layouts are consistent, which makes the magazine look professional.

0 comments:

Post a Comment