Sunday 7 February 2010

Cover Design Draft


I like this cover, I like how the use of italic fonts, used with the bold format, I think this gives a vintage look, which is the look i was going for.













The background image was taken on my SLR camera, and I used a desk lamp, with the lamp shade taken off to get the shadow effect. I like how the photo involves chord, which relates to the name of the magazine. As this is only a draft, I do plan on changing a few things, such as the size of the background, so that I can perhaps fit more text inside the cover, because this is one of the main things I struggled with. However, I like how some of the text goes over the picture, and some goes under it, I think that this shows good use of layers in photoshop.

1 comments:

Lily Jones said...

i love the colours, looks retro >:) woo!

Post a Comment