Thursday 18 March 2010

More changes

I reworked some pages once again, and I am happy with the double page spread now, although I will need to add more pages to the contents, and perhaps add more text to relate to the images, which is next on my todo list.
This double page spread consists of more text, and a darker background around Jeremy Stone, which stops before it reachers the smaller pictures, which helps break up the page. I used the lasso tool combined with the eraser in photo to cut Jeremy Stone out of the dark background. I changed the colour of the introduction to my article, so this breaks up the article. I also added a quote from my article, and placed it above Jeremy Stone's head, which helps fill out the gaps on the page, and makes the page look a lot better arranged.



0 comments:

Post a Comment