Friday 5 March 2010

Developing ideas for new contents page


When I come up with ideas, it helps to actually produce mock ups on photoshop, and these are a few I have done so far...
(Just a mock up)
I think that this layout is better than my previous one, because it includes more pictures, however I don't like the colour scheme, because it makes the text less vibrant and less obvious, because the background contains too much white.

I think what my contents page needs is a picture of a band, because currently, its all solo artists. I need to show more skills with photoshop also, I will do this by perhaps cutting around a complicated image, and changing the background, which will demonstrate 1 or 2 more skills. I will also add more pages to my magazine, because 21 pages just isn't enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment